Sign in to follow this  
jstnj

For anyone on the fence about P2A (a thank you to Dave):

Just wanted to write this in case it gets indexed by google and gets found, or if anyone is searching the avsim forum regarding P2A, (or Pilot2ATC, Pilot 2 ATC, etc 🙂): 

I am really impressed with Dave's responsiveness and deployment frequency for beta versions of this app. His responsiveness to his customers, and the resulting iterative development, makes P2A one of the best supported addons for MSFS (and X-Plane). In a sea of abandonware (even from well known companies in flight simming), this has been a breath of fresh air.

So, thanks Dave! I hope you're making at least a little money off from us and I am very happy with my decision to purchase P2A last year.

Edited by jstnj
  • Like 5

I wish to second this.  Dave's customer response Is high above other sim software companies.  Really impressive in this day compared to how a lot of other people are neglecting customers.   When there is a problem with the program, I don't go out and buy another to replace it.  I know Dave will do everything possible to fix it. Thank you Dave.

• Like 3

Absolutely the best and fastest helper in the whole flight simulator community. And that for years!! Thanks Dave.

PS: Second best for me is Toliss. Also absolutely great.