Suddenly I'm not able to save my flight plans. Instead I get a message that the file can't be found as if I'm trying to open a save file. Any way to fix this here since I save most of my flight plans for later reuse.

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

Interesting that this is has shown up for me, not necessarily with plans, but with files that have nothing to do with P3D, LNM or anything flight sim related. I wonder if this has anything to do with latest security updates for W10.?

Sherm

I save from the LNM menu. I tried to send a screenshot but the forum makes it tough to do. The message says,

"C:/Users\myname\OneDrive\Documents\Little Navmap Files\Flight\IFRJohn Glenn Columbus Intl (KCMH) to Cenver Intl (LDEM).lnmln

File not found.

Check the file name and try again"

I am not aware I've ever activated One Drive so I don't know where that part came from. 

Thanks for helping.

Edited by loop_n_roll

22 minutes ago, loop_n_roll said:

I am not aware I've ever activated One Drive so I don't know where that part came from. 

MS like to sneak this stuff onto users.🙁

It's a bit strange since LNM does not have a message "Check the file name and try again". It's nowhere in the code. Is OneDrive showing this?

About screenshots see here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/605519-how-to-post-a-screenshot-or-files/

What if you save this to "C:\Users\myname\Documents"?

Alex

Yes. I did get that message. I think I solved this. First, I reinstalled the latest  version of LNM, but that wasn't the problem. It was the reference to One Drive which I had never activated that caused the problem. After a fix, all worked as expected. Had to get set up again in LNM but all is well now. Thanks again for a great program and your interest in your users.

1 minute ago, loop_n_roll said:

Yes. I did get that message. I think I solved this. First, I reinstalled the latest  version of LNM, but that wasn't the problem. It was the reference to One Drive which I had never activated that caused the problem. After a fix, all worked as expected. Had to get set up again in LNM but all is well now. Thanks again for a great program and your interest in your users.

You're welcome and thank you for the solution. This might help others with similar problems too.

Alex

3 minutes ago, albar965 said:

You're welcome and thank you for the solution. This might help others with similar problems too.

Alex

FWIW, I have copied files stored on One Drive to my desktop and then deactivated it in W10 settings. I use Google Drive for storage and am perfectly happy with it. For $20 a year you can get 100gigs of storage…

sherm

• Like 1