Sign in to follow this  
Whisper202

Have anyone notice changes in PMDG 737-800 Lights??

Hello,

Has anyone notice any changes in PMDG 737-800 lights after update?? I have notice that the wingtip strobe lights are blinking slow, also when I turned on taxi light the nose light don't turn on, only the inner lights from the wings. Also, it used to have 4 switches on the panel now I only see 2 for landing lights.

This is because you have the LED package selected in the aircraft options accessed through the FMC. You can change it back to classic to get back the four landing lights and nose taxi light.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Ado198 said:

This is because you have the LED package selected in the aircraft options accessed through the FMC. You can change it back to classic to get back the four landing lights and nose taxi light.

Exactly this. I just made changes to this a few days ago. I think it’s page 15 under airplane > equipment. Maybe 16, definitely towards the end.