Sign in to follow this  
MarcG

Change Font/Scale size of WInd Icon on Map

Hi all,

After the ill fated/ill communicated MSFS SU12 VR Scaling change/bug with the Toolbar windows, I (and others) have had to increase the Scale of text/icons in LNM so we're able to read them properly in the Sim using mods. Unfortunately this has the adverse effect of making everything mega large on the Monitor, but that's a separate issue to the one I've got; How do you change the Wind Icon? (at the top circled in red, screenshot below).
I rely on that little yellow thing a lot and it's the only thing I cannot find a setting for in the Options, I've changed everything else to max 200% or as high as it'll let me, but this one evades everything 🤔
Thanks if you know
FS2020_20230330_191856_NIS_70_10_R.jpg?w

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

You can select a large font for the map instead of scaling the labels for the features like waypoints or airports. This will include the wind text but not the pointer.

I'll make the pointer size dependent on the font size for the next LNM 2.8.10. This thing should scale with the font. Hope this helps.

Alex

• Like 1

Awesome ok thank you 

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)