Sign in to follow this  
Burge

mce V 3.0.3.2

reinstall mce from web site then started MSFS then started mce then it started  looking for fltsim x fltsim 2004

Reinstalled again all i get is splash screen  please start fltsim x prepar3d or fs 2004

that's in msfs & on my desktop

19 hours ago, Burge said:

Reinstalled again all i get is splash screen  please start fltsim x prepar3d or fs 2004

that's in msfs & on my desktop

Not sure what's happening. The new name for the Demo is "MCE-Demo.exe", not the older "mce.zip".

Try re-downloading again from website as a new package has been uploaded last night.

http://www.multicrewxp.com/Downloads.html

Please confirm all OK for you now.

Hi Gerald

unpack mce install ok 3.0.3.4

I just try it on the desktop i know it will not load got the splash screen  please start fltsim x prepar3d or fs 2004

next i will go in msfs load it up, last time was splash screen and then it kept quieting mate.

cheers Barry

3 minutes ago, Burge said:

Hi Gerald

unpack mce install ok 3.0.3.4

I just try it on the desktop i know it will not load got the splash screen  please start fltsim x prepar3d or fs 2004

next i will go in msfs load it up, last time was splash screen and then it kept quieting mate.

cheers Barry

That's probably because you forgot to put your activation file inside \Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder or renamed it to something else. In that case, and since the Demo would have timed out a long time ago, it will just bail out without warning.

MCE Ultimate Edition

loaded up mce in msfs splash screen trying to connect to fltsim does not load mate

Gerald my license is installed.

Edited by Burge

9 hours ago, Burge said:

MCE Ultimate Edition

loaded up mce in msfs splash screen trying to connect to fltsim does not load mate

Gerald my license is installed.

Please fill-out "Registration.txt" file and send it to support (don't post it here). Thank you

Hi Mate

serial Number mate cannot find it i have had  mce for years last time i got my license was by you mate by email.

things these days just seems harder to install programs all my years with this program been fine.

bit frustrated this has been my go to for years

Cheers

All good on my  end Gerald i got both now mate so now i will backup mce.

Thanks again my good man

• Like 1