Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt44

>Flt/.WX Path

I thought I had this all set, but somehow I am not setting the correct Path in this box.  Will someone please tell me the file or folder I want to make the path to.  Thanks Mike Nicholson, Windows 11.

What simulator? If P3Dv5 it will be C:\users\[yourname]\Documents\P3D v5 Files.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello Ray,  Sorry I waited till now to check the forum.  I am back in P3D v4.5 Files.  I'm going to try that, and will report the results.  Mike

22 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

What simulator? If P3Dv5 it will be C:\users\[yourname]\Documents\P3D v5 Files.

Or, alternatively, wherever you have decided to store your flight plans. Mine are on D:\Flight plans.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

Hello Ray and Ian,

Daylight in the swamps.  Life is indeed good again.  I'm not sure what specific thing I did, but I still had P3D v5 separately installed.  First I went with my Revo Uninstaller and deleted it.  Then I deleted my current installation of FSUIPC6. Then I did a manual search for both in my C drive.  Then I reinstalled FSUIPC 6 and it did not specify v 4 or 5, and I verified it went to 4.  At Mass this morning I prayed I would get this resolved this afternoon.  Loaded up my PMDG 737-800 and then loaded RC.  Low and behold, the RC opening box appeared on my main monitor.  I try to convince my wife that all the time I spend in my Study with my Flt Sim stuff is good for my brain function.  I think I convinced her today; however, she probaly agreed just to make me feel better.  So, I'm going out onto the back porch and enjoy a cup of coffee and looking out at the protected ranch land and valley we overlook.  You all take care.  Well Ray, how many times over the years have you helped me out?  Just about every time I need to reinstall RC.  Mike Nicholson

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Thunderbolt44 said:

Hello Ray and Ian,

Daylight in the swamps.  Life is indeed good again.  I'm not sure what specific thing I did, but I still had P3D v5 separately installed.  First I went with my Revo Uninstaller and deleted it.  Then I deleted my current installation of FSUIPC6. Then I did a manual search for both in my C drive.  Then I reinstalled FSUIPC 6 and it did not specify v 4 or 5, and I verified it went to 4.  At Mass this morning I prayed I would get this resolved this afternoon.  Loaded up my PMDG 737-800 and then loaded RC.  Low and behold, the RC opening box appeared on my main monitor.  I try to convince my wife that all the time I spend in my Study with my Flt Sim stuff is good for my brain function.  I think I convinced her today; however, she probaly agreed just to make me feel better.  So, I'm going out onto the back porch and enjoy a cup of coffee and looking out at the protected ranch land and valley we overlook.  You all take care.  Well Ray, how many times over the years have you helped me out?  Just about every time I need to reinstall RC.  Mike Nicholson

Glad you got it sorted. I think your action was, maybe, a bit of overkill. However, I have had my fair share of "Lo and behold" moments and as long as everything works in the end, that's par for the course.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.