Sign in to follow this  
motishow

lemg- lxgb atc didn't give me approach vectors

Looking at the log file, the controller told you to "...Expect the  ILS  approach to runway Three Zero with the MULAT transition"

This is an ILS with the MULAT transition instead of vectors, so no vectors will be given.

Then later, ATC says:"Descend to cross MULAT at Three Thousand  Seven Hundred feet  then  Descend via the MULAT transition for the  ILS  approach to runway Three Zero to cross CF30 at  or above Two Thousand  Niner Hundred feet "

That instruction is your clearance to descend to 3700 ft and  then after established on the approach transition at MULAT, descend to the FAF altitude of 2900 ft.

A little later, you get cleared for the Approach with the MULAT transtion, which is clearance to fly the approach.

So the descent and approach clearances look correct.

You will normally not get vectors when you have an Approach transition in the plan, or get assigned one by ATC.  If you don't have a transtion planned and the intercept angle to final from your route is acute, you will likely get vectors.

Dave

Unfortunately, that log file doesn't even go to the end of the climb to FL090 and then stops even before the expected arrival information is given.

This is a fairly short flight.  For short flights, you need to be sure you are able to get to cruise altitude before you get to the TOD so the program can function correctly.  However, this route, assuming FL090 was the cruise altitude, should be OK, as long as your aircraft can climb fast enough.

• Like 1

i don't know it thats the reason, but i made again the same flight, and i have raised the cruise altitude of 9000 correctly at the begining, but when i arrive to de descent point (green arrow at map) the ATC didn't give me the descent instructions and ehaen i arrive to approach it didn't give me the vectors so land into rw 09

Looks like you requested a Visual Approach to Runway 09 when you checked in with Approach.  This tells Approach that you don't need vectors or further guidance.  

If you want guidance and descents to a Visual Approach, be sure to request Vectors for the Visual Approach.

Dave

yeahh i choosed visual approach because atc didn't give me descent instructions when i raised the green dot , and  he didn't give me any vectors for approach, that's the reason i choosed visual approach

Can you try a flight to LXGB