Sign in to follow this  
JackoJ

LSGG: Wrong information

Concerns a flight plan from LSGG (Geneva) to Munich.
In LSGG actually correct from RW 04. The opposite runway is correctly called 22.

Two mistakes:
a) In Pilot2ATC runway 05 and 23 are implemented by mistake.
b) Although my flight plan is from runway 04 (or wrong 05), when pressing the INFO button only runway 23 (wrong) is displayed instead of the information for runway 04 (or wrong 05).

P2A shows the runways from AIRAC data, so it sounds like your SIM is not using the correct runway names, assuming you have the latest AIRAC data in P2A.

Info shows the Arriving and Departing runways that P2A has currently selected for the airport.  This does not always match the runway(s) that the SIM has selected.  If you want to change the Departure runway, press the SID button below the flight plan, check the "Force Dep Rwy" option and the the Set Runway button.  This will change the departure runway.  The Info display won't change until it gets refreshed.

Dave

Thank you for the very quick reply.
I am currently using the trial version of Pilot2ATC, which has AIRAC Cycle 1801 integrated, while in all other tools I have the latest AIRAC Cycle 2304 rev.3 installed.

Nevertheless, it cannot be that the runways are incorrectly displayed, since they have certainly not changed.
I have also previously researched on the Internet that the actual runways are 4 and 22.
So I think this is a real error in Pilot2ATC.

Two questions:
- How do I update the INFO display?
- Since you mentioned the AIRAC Cycle:
How do I update this in Pilot2ATC?
I can't find a single entry in the entire manual regarding this.

Runway names change periodically in the real world as Magnetic North moves and changes the actual Magnetic alignment of the runways.  AIRAC 1801 is from 2018, so it will have multiple airports where the runways don't match today's real world designations.

Pilot2ATC is fully supported by both Navigraph and NavDataPro, so if you have a subscription, just update it like you do your other add-ons.

Dave

• Like 1

I'm always learning.
I was actually not aware of that.
That means that the runways are always awarded differently at intervals of years?

To AIRAC Cycle:
If I have the full version of Pilot2ATC, does the program appear in the Navigraph FMS Data Manager?

It should.  But if it doesn't you can add it manually on the Addon Mappings tab.

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC