Sign in to follow this  
Fiorentoni

Ground traffic problem

Hi Dave,

so it seems like P2ATC stopped working with AI ground traffic. it does recognize it on the map (blue symbols), but will not react to it, i.e. it will give me takeoff clearance when one AI aircraft is just lining up in front of me. I have airborne traffic alerts turned off, could this have something to do with it? this is with MSFS and AIG. I've not found any other bug report like that so I guess it's a fault on my side somewhere.

Unfortunately it has partly reappeared. With an A380 on short final I was given takeoff clearance at the holding point... AI traffic apears in blue and red in P2ATC, so is correctly recognized.

EDIT: I was getting "number 2 for landing" on another flight, so it's not a general problem but rather a specific one I guess?

Edited by Fiorentoni

Wondering if there was a resolution for this? I have the same issue as described by the OP's first post. This is with Airborne Traffic Alerts 'On', P3DV5.4 and AIG. 

Edited by ang58
typo