Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

Open 2 FSX's at one time?

Guest qantaslegend

Is there anyway to do thispls explain

Probably not - you'd be asking your video card to run two independent 3D apps at the same time, that usually doesn't work too well...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest missionballer

dude, FSX completely controls my computer with just one example. Having two running at the same time, well, i dont think a computer has been built yet that could handle it, and if it has i bet it occupies its own room and has a team of tech watching over it to make sure all them vacuum tubes dont blowIm still trying to find the vacuum tubes in my puter, i think they are invisible :)

Guest UlfB

>>Is there anyway to do this>>>>Ermm.......why?! *:-* Maybe to multiplay with yourself :-jumpy

Guest qantaslegend

My computer can handle it and the reason why is to have a VA flight running and have another one open where i can just fly in multiplayer.i thought there might be some crack or something out there... but seems no one knows of anything

>My computer can handle it and the reason why is to have a VA>flight running and have another one open where i can just fly>in multiplayer.>>i thought there might be some crack or something out there...>but seems no one knows of anythingIf it can't be done how do you know your computer can handle it? ;)

Guest PPSFA

If you have 2 computers, load it on both machines, I do it all the time so I can fly on one and use the ATC function on the other.