Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

FSIPanel + PMDG 737 - Wow for Procedural Training...

I am now seriously considering FSIPanel to add to my yesterday's PREMIUM DELUXE upgrade 🙂

I have the PMDG 737 and now also the 787 (have to wait for the AA2 final since I am not joining this beta). Both surely great to try on such an exercise like the one very nicely documented by the following:

LYTV LOC Z 32 circling 14 PMDG 737 LNAV / VNAV - YouTube

One question? In the video a specific scenario created by Blackbox711 is used. Do you owners of FSIPanel confirm this scenarios come with or can be downloaded from the FSIPanel site? Or where can I download those from?

One of the nifty details is that they include custom ATC - reminds me a lot of the ELITE IFR scenarios I used in the early 2000s for IFR training.

P.S.: Answer for my question above 🙂 :  FSiPanel 2020 Full flight GVA to ZRH with ATC instructions - YouTube

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

When FSiPanel started the training scenarios - they were downloadable from the FSiPanel forum - however you HAD to be logged in to be able to see them. Not at my PC now, but pretty sure they are now downloadable from within FSiPanel itself. It is a brilliant piece of software especially for the PMDG 737 and Fenix A320 - as well as many other aircraft. Enjoy.

• Like 2

George Westwell

Agree.  It's a great software.  To be able to use these scenarios you have to have the Advanced Edition.  Well worth it.   Constantly updated and also now they added flows for a virtual co-pilot.    

EDIT:  Also to download the scenarios from the app you have to have the airplane selected that supports scenarios.  For example Fenix.  Then you will be able to download the scenario file plus a weather preset file for that plane.  One thing I noticed is that after downloading the weather preset you have to restart MSFS to be able to use it.   

Edited by nomad71
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just bought it - Advanced Edition 🙂

Thank you for your comments and hints !

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

Bought the standard edition a couple of months ago and recently upgraded to advanced edition.

I love the new flights without failures and with complete air traffic control, I hope more are coming soon.

• Like 1