Sign in to follow this  
RoscoHead

AAO with Saitek multi-panel

I just downloaded the trial version to see if it works with my hardware, had no problem recognising the Saitek yoke & rudder pedals, but when I enable Saitek panels in hardware menu, my multi-panel lights up, and appears to have default functionality, but the "ignore sim elec power" and "Saitek panel config" options are greyed out, so I can't change anything. Is there something else I need to do?

36 minutes ago, RoscoHead said:

Is there something else I need to do?

Those options are only available while the panels themselves are disabled in the menu.

LORBY-SI

I guess I'm still not understanding, does that mean I have to disconnect the panel to customise events & variables, then re-enable to test the changes?

It's just that page 91 of the manual shows the menu with the panels enabled, and those menu options are still available?

1 hour ago, RoscoHead said:

I guess I'm still not understanding, does that mean I have to disconnect the panel to customise events & variables, then re-enable to test the changes?

It's just that page 91 of the manual shows the menu with the panels enabled, and those menu options are still available?

As I said. The options become available, when you disable the panels in the menu again. The process cannot deal with changes happening while the panels are in use, that is why config and actual operation are mutually exclusive.

All options are available at the same time when you disconnect AAO from the sim (then the panel process is not running anyway)

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI