Sign in to follow this  
Mishka

Incorrect Taxiway Designations in X-Plane 11.55

I did read about this issue with MSFS scenery but I have this with the Navigraph version of Pilot2Atc in X-Plane - taxiways being given that have incorrect numbers - e.g. in Pilot2Atc at EGSS I am told to use HM where the Navigraph chart shows it as Bravo so it gets a bit confusing. 

I wondered if being integrated with Navigraph and updating the Airac - should this have given correct taxiways. I know you can correct them in Taxi maint but this will be painful for all the airports I use.

So have I missed something - can the Jeppesen taxiways used in Navigraph be imported/used? Sorry if this has been addressed but I couldn't find anything else on this.

Thanks for any info 

UPDATE:

I have found that you can update a single airport in taxi mnt with the taxiways and gates from the sim and this works - The import tab only seems to offer updating for one airport gate and taxiway and not all as shown in the manual. Checking the other import source options shows the additional buttons for importing ALL taxiways & gates but not for X-Plane - is there a workaround?  

Thanks

Edited by Mishka

concurrent airacs ...... but current to match charts

for now, cheers

john martin

Sorry didn't understand your reply. All airacs in Sim and Pilot2atc are up to date and the same release.

Cheers

Dave 

Import for X-Plane only works for one airport at a time.

If you import from MakeRunways files, you can import all airports.  However, MakeRunways only works with FSX/P3D and MSFS.

Dave