Sign in to follow this  
Harrier77

Livery scan

Hi,

With v1.1.0 the livery scan does not pick up all the liveries installed in MSFS. With v1.0.0 the scan (automatic) gave just over 9200, now it gives 2602. I have tried with automatic, and with prioritize, no difference. I have note changed what liveries I have in the community folder.

Peter

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K, XMP OC | GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti 11GB | MoBo:  ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F | OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit | RAM: 32GB 3466MHz DDR4 | HD: 2TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 3TB HDD | MSFS 2020

34 minutes ago, Harrier77 said:

With v1.1.0 the livery scan does not pick up all the liveries installed in MSFS. With v1.0.0 the scan (automatic) gave just over 9200, now it gives 2602. I have tried with automatic, and with prioritize, no difference. I have note changed what liveries I have in the community folder.

That must be something at your end. The livery scan has not changed a bit from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0, see the release notes.

Check the Log.txt to see what folders it has scanned.

Check the info about the scan in output\info and output\errors

34 minutes ago, kiek said:

That must be something at your end. The livery scan has not changed a bit from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0, see the release notes.

Check the Log.txt to see what folders it has scanned.

Check the info about the scan in output\info and output\errors

I did read the release notes and I understand that nothing was changed at your end. Nevertheless the scan did not work the same today as yesterday, and I have not changed the livery folders since running v1.0.0 and v1.1.0.

From the Log.txt it has scanned the three liveries folders I have in the community folder as before.

I do not know what I should be looking for in the info about the scan in output\info and output\errors. Would it help if I emailed a zip of those folders to you for your analysis?

Problem found, it was an error with addon linker. Sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by Harrier77
Error on my part.

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K, XMP OC | GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080Ti 11GB | MoBo:  ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F | OS: Windows 11 Home 64bit | RAM: 32GB 3466MHz DDR4 | HD: 2TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe SSD, 3TB HDD | MSFS 2020

23 minutes ago, Harrier77 said:

Problem found, it was an error with addon linker. Sorry for wasting your time.

No problem, people often say, "I have not changed anything .."  😉