Sign in to follow this  
FSXCYYZEGLL

PRO-ATC-SR Large FPS Drop

Hi all.

I've currently been trying to figure something out regarding my PRO-ATC-SR. Until recently it has been functioning very well and doing just fine, however recently when trying a flight from Narita to YYZ in the QW 787 it has been suffering large FPS Drops (like 8-10). This hasn't happened before and I'm somewhat confused as to why. I reinstalled the software and so far no improvement. I'll retry it again with different airports to try and figure this out further.

I know this isn't technically the official forum for it and there's no tab in specific on here for PRO-ATC. But the last time someone posted something on their forum was like February and I've heard they're generally not the best with technical issues.

Thanks all.

Signed Jon.

17 hours ago, FSXCYYZEGLL said:

they're generally not the best with technical issues

...they are generally not the best with software writing 😉...
Sorry, but  PRO-ATC-SR is really word not allowed !

• Upvote 1

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

18 hours ago, FSXCYYZEGLL said:

But the last time someone posted something on their forum was like February and I've heard they're generally not the best with technical issues.

There were a few requests for help on the forum two days ago and some more a few days before that.......etc.

However the only one offering any assistance there is 'MosquitoX' and usually he's 'on the ball' with his advice.

Edited by Sparkrite