Sign in to follow this  
CoolGunS

Unable to apply latest AIRAC

Grrr =  I had a problem with MSFS and during the troubleshooting I had to remove Navigraph. After solving the issue I reinstalled Navigraph and updated it accordingly with latest AIRAC. (AIRAC 2307 rev1)

Then I launched MSFS and Little Navmap and finally Pilot2ATC when I noticed that only P2A had an old AIRAC cycle. So I updated it through FMS Data Manager but it didn't apply.  I removed P2A from the Data Manager, restarted it and rescanned. It  found P2A no problem so I tried applying the latest AIRAC again - same issue.

Then I tried adding the folder to my AV exception list. Still no joy.

So then I tried manually selecting the root folder (E:\Games\Pilot2ATC_2021_x64) and tried yet again. Still no joy. By now I'm getting frustrated.

So I downloaded Pilot2ATC_Update_2642_x64 source installer and reinstalled it and installed to the same directory cos I don't want to lose all my my config and voice settings. Still  STUCK on this

AIRAC cycle    : 2101
Version        : 1
Valid (from/to): 28/JAN/2021 - 25/FEB/2021

Forum          : http://forum.navigraph.com

Data provided by Navigraph - www.navigraph.com - Source data copyright (c) 2023 Jeppesen
This data may be used for ground based recreational computer game
simulation software only, and may not be recompiled, interpreted,
or distributed for any purpose without the written consent of Navigraph.
The contents of this database is dated and must not be used for real
world navigation as it is unlawful and unsafe to do so.

Parser-Version : DFD v1.0 23.0703 (c) Richard Stefan
Files parsed on: 07/07/2023

How to update this thing please?

Edited by CoolGunS
lol profane initials...

--==CoolGunS==--

Oh I forgot to mention, during troubleshooting my MSFS issue I had to completely nerf and reinstall it. Then I figured I may as well update from WIN10 to WIN11. Its been a long weekend...

--==CoolGunS==--

Ok so now I tried giving SYSTEM, Authenticated Users, Administrators, Users, Cats and Dogs full rights to the folder structure.

I give up. I need assistance please.

--==CoolGunS==--

Seriously??? What a waste of my time that all was then!

Trust the Data Manager instead as everything else has been lying to me.

Lesson learnt. Thanks for the quick reply sir.

--==CoolGunS==--

6 hours ago, CoolGunS said:

Seriously??? What a waste of my time that all was then!

Trust the Data Manager instead as everything else has been lying to me.

Lesson learnt. Thanks for the quick reply sir.

Navigraph decided to discontinue the use of the cycle_info file but preferred to confuse everyone with this issue. I had the same problem when I updated the PFPX navdata days ago.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers