Sign in to follow this  
DieterK

VOXATC and Frequencys with .005

Hi all,

I have a problem in VOXATC that I can't solve. Based on the Navigraph charts, I have started to revise the frequencies of my Addon Airports.

Now, according to Navigraph for EDDL Ground, 121,600 now becomes 121,605.
That's how I set it in Afcad. However, VOXATC obviously does not accept the frequency.

If I judge the problem correctly it is due to the .605 all other modified frequencies are working.

Does one of you have an idea about this? Is this a bug in VOXATC?

Something is odd though. I have a hardware cockpit from Skalarki, if I turn on the frequency 121.605 on the RMP, it doesn't work. But if I use the ATC window from P3D and select the ground frequency there with 121.605, VOXATC also changes.

@DieterK

You don't mention, but as best I know 8.33khz spacing (of VHF comms) only works in P3D5 with the matching VoxATC743 & then only with aircraft with such spacing featured.

13 hours ago, DieterK said:

But if I use the ATC window from P3D and select the ground frequency there with 121.605, VOXATC also changes.

I don't understand exactly what happened here.

for now, cheers

john martin

10 hours ago, vadriver said:

@vadriver

I don't understand exactly what happened here.

What I mean is. If I press "ö" (german keyboard layout) for opening the P3D ATC Windows and select the line for "EDDL Ground 121.605" then VoxAtc acts on this selection.

But I don't use an Aircraft e.g. PMDG or so. I'm using the A320 System Software (Jeehell Ware) for my Home Cockpit. This integrates the RMP logic.

I think, it is a problem from Jeehell. I wrote the developer for using 8.33 khz spacing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DieterK said:

VATC uses 8.33 khz spacing?

I can only suggest you install the VATC gauges/panels in the stock C130J, index & check your EDDL afcad directly with that aircraft's comms.

My PMDG's can't use 8.33khz spacing .... yet ??

for now, cheers

john martin

Hi all,

I found the problem. It isn't a problem of VOXATC. It was the Software for the RMP.

The developer of the a320 system software, can reproduce the error

VOXATC handle 8.33 KHz frequencies flawless.

• Like 1