Sign in to follow this  
Flyingduck2018

Coca Cola Aircraft for FSX

Hello everyone. I have been away from flight simulators for a long time. I finally bought FSX with acelleration pack and installed it. It is running just fine. 

The last flight sim I had downloaded a commercial passenger aircraft in the coca cola paint scheme and it flew just fine.

I am looking for another aircraft in the coca cola livery I can download and install in my current flight simulator. It doesn't have to be a airliner but would be best if I can find one. Does anyone know where I can download a coca cola aircraft that will load and fly in flight sim X?

Thanking you in advance.

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I was able to install the second aircraft as it has it's own installation package.

The 787-800 Would not install. I unziped the file and installed the "directory" with alll the normal items into the "airplanes" folder. The airplane does not show up when I want to select a new aircraft. 

When your in the select aircraft page, unsure the little box is checked/ticked, to “ show all aircraft variations” or words to those effects.

The second is showing as it’s the only variation of it. 

Luke Pype

The Select Aircraft page should look like this:

Also instructions here for the TDS 787:  https://www.flightsim.com/forums/topic/16134-install-the-tds-787-800-coca-cola-jet-into-fsx/select page.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

OK, When I try to change the config file using notepad and try to save it I get a message that I don't have access to that file and contact the owner. Is there a certain way I need to change the config file?

Does your account have admin rights? (On your pc)

where did you install the sim? Not the plane, but the actual sim.

C:/program files/…..? 

Luke Pype

It appears I don't have administrator rights. How do I get them?

The path is: C:/program files (x86)/microsoft games/microsoft flightsimulatorx/simobjects/airplanes/boeing 787-800 GENx

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I have two email accounts that come up when checking accounts. One has "administrator" under the email address and the other does not. 

26 minutes ago, Flyingduck2018 said:

I was going to insert a screen shot of the error message I receive when I try to save the config change but don't see how to do it.

Charlie Aron