Sign in to follow this  
Guest Seadog

Thanks Circuit City and Aces Team

Having just purchased Acceleration expansion pack for $19.45 at Circuit City in Aurora Colorado,(plenty more here)I would like to thank the Aces Team for a great addon and Circuit City, for the best price anywhere. Scott

Woah! That's cheap! I hope the pick up the expansion pack over the weekend. The already great graphics look even better based on some of the posts I've seen on other sites.

Just picked up mine at Circuit City here in Pensacola. $19.34! They had a problem with it not being recognized in their system yet as of 5:00 today. The guy was able to ring me up somehow at the advertised price so I could leave with it. Apparently their system is not showing it yet for all stores across this area.Installing it right now! :-scatter

Guest Stoopy

Agreed.....went to Circuit City yesterday and learned of the Wednesday availability. No biggie. So I went there again this AM and they still didn't have it, the truck hadn't shown up yet and the fine print said "After 3:00 PM". OK No biggie again. Went home, called them back at 3:00 sharp and they had sold all copies except ONE! Had 'em put it on hold and 30 minutes later was at the store buying that last copy.No install or activation issues with UTX and FEX installed. A couple of compatibility pop-ups regarding FS-REcorder and FSUIPC but nothing big.Enjoying it quite a bit, some questions on backward compatibility but the new features look promising and the AIr Racing tutorial was already fun enough....I can see spending EVEN MORE TOO MUCH TIME with this one now! ;)Kudos and Thanks!

Guest Seadog

Talk about waiting patiently .... I got FSX on October 19, last year, and pretty soon I'm going to install it !And I got Acceleration today at Circuit City in far north Dallas for $17.99 plus tax.In the meantime, I waited for and researched hardware, which I'm within a day or two of finishing setting up - E6750 on an Abit IP35 Pro.With X, SP1 and Acceleration with SP2 on decent hardware, I'm ready for some fun.Thanks, Phil, and to the whole Aces team, for gutting it up and working hard to improve this jewel. Time to go flying !-Seadog