Sign in to follow this  
Dave_YVR

Learning issues in recent updates

Starting from the inibuilds KJFK included in PSXT_traffic 2.5, the sim has run for roughly 25-30 mins while I preflight etc but I am getting no updated parking assignments and the live data only indicating 4 live aircraft in the NYC area at 1400 local time.  RT is showing at least 20-30 live aircraft within 5-10nm. These numbers used to be much much higher and the learning seemed to updated very frequently. Even after 20 mins, the parked live still shows 0 with 92 static at 38%.

Does any users have a good recent inibuilds JFK airport file they could share for me to try?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

21 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Starting from the inibuilds KJFK included in PSXT_traffic 2.5, the sim has run for roughly 25-30 mins while I preflight etc but I am getting no updated parking assignments

Well that file already has lots of parking assignments, maybe there was nothing new detected?

Fair enough, but a busy airport like that, there's always more to learn. More importantly though is the lack of live traffic. Mid day at JFK with plenty of parked static aircraft but VERY little live traffic. It is something in the newer builds as there used to be live traffic all over.

21 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Fair enough, but a busy airport like that, there's always more to learn. More importantly though is the lack of live traffic. Mid day at JFK with plenty of parked static aircraft but VERY little live traffic. It is something in the newer builds as there used to be live traffic all over.

The number of live traffic has nothing to do with the latest builds. I am running INIBUILDS EGLL at the moment with 37 live parked out of 44 live total, with lateral range 8 nm...

Ok, I got it back. It seems that I needed to delete the RealTraffic.ini file and let it rebuild.. Frustrating when that happens as it's seemingly just random. Almost instantly, have 20 updates and parked live is growing as is the Traffic Stream.