Sign in to follow this  
chiastra

free B767-300 question

Good morning

Excuse me my strange question,but I love old fs2004 and fly by it. Can someone explain me differences ?  B767-300 Posky vs B767-300 SkySpirit ?  Are same aircrafts ? or similar ? which better ?  I know fs2004 is too old,but is for me !

Thanks at all

Andrea

That's just a name change.
The planes are basically the same. If you can choose, take Skyspirit, they are younger.
But there is a possibility that Skyspirit has problems in 2004. Just try it out.
Peter

On 9/6/2023 at 7:37 AM, chiastra said:

Thank you Pitter for your answer...

Why Skyspirit are younger, and why has possibility problems in fs2004 ??

Andrea

When POSKY shut down way back when, the name was changed to 'Skyspirit'. Some of the Models were made for FS9 and FSX, and some of those were FSX only, even though the Description says they work in FS9. A lot of that is due to Textures (.dds vs. bmp). Other than that they're pretty much the same.

Don't get hung up on the POSKY vs Skyspirit name deal. If you see one you like, stick it in your Sim and give it a try. If one doesn't work, try another. Many Simmers combine features from two or three different Models to get something to their liking. 🙂

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg