Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Install problem

I attempted to contact you through your contact support form. After filling everything out I get the message that your form submitting process has gone unserviceable.

During the install  process near the end it froze.
I have a key.
I tried to do a reinstall first using the key and when validating the PW (last 4 digits of my CCard your install program tells me the password is invalid.
I am then instructed to contact support. Which I attempt to do so - see first line of this post.

So, I try the other way and no joy getting it reinstalled that way.. Firewall and VPN are paused.

So, I have no idea how to proceed now. 
I await your response.

On this form under your box to be filled "timeframe" I have no idea what to do with that so i selected 1 month.
This product was purchased today.

I have just spent 2 hours on this.

I an having exactly the same problem. During install it froze and I think that is the problem. 

I purchased the Reality XP GNS 530W/430WV2 for X-plane 11 today to go in to the Thranda C208 Caravan. After installing it I followed instruction and went to the plug-ins to install. It installed as an add-on gauge. I thought it would replace the gauge. I don’t get the modern panel assistant like in a similar way as the GTN 750 does in P3D. It did not see where a Trainer downloaded or installed.

I am looking for some help to get this installed. Thank for any help anyone can give

Watching this conversation.  I am having problems downloading the exe for the 430.  I have no solution as of yet.