Sign in to follow this  
dean01c

FS2CREW Fenix A320 Animated First Officer

Surprised this add on hasn't had a mention especially with the popularity of the Fenix A320( unless I've overlooked a post). Decided to purchase yesterday evening as have other fs2crew products which are great and when I used support a while ago they were top notch. Anyway pleasantly surprised at how good it is. No noticeable hit on performance and adds to the immersion. I believe they may now have permission to model a first officer for the PMDG 737 series too.  No regrets with purchase and a thumbs up from me. 

Regards to all

Colin

So does it "only" add a 1st officer avatar to the cockpit, while fs2crew for the Fenix continues to perform it's tasks?

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Yes it adds the avatar(think there are 7 to choose from) but you see him perform the first officer tasks. Was quite surprised with the accuracy of the animation when the avatar carries out the tasks. Think this has been available for the FBW for a couple of months now and only released for the Fenix yesterday. 

I just wish he wouldn't go back to "hands on knees" so much between each action as it looks pretty robotic. But it's difficult to model things like this. Looks better than I thought though

Edited by flyhalf

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Will this work in VR as well? Im tipping ..yes??

• Like 1

i9 13900KF @ 5.5Ghz | MoBo MSI PRO Z690-A WiFi | Corsair Vengeance Black RGB RS 64gb DDR4 3200MHz | PNY RTX 4090 XLR Gaming Verto EPIC-X RGB TF | MP33 Pro 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD for OS | Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" 4TB SSD SATA2 | Corsair RM1000X 2021 1000W 80 Plus Gold PSU | Antec Dark Fleet DF700 Flux Gaming Case | Win 11 home | LG 48" C2 OLED 4K TV | G512 Keyboard | Razer Basilisk V2 Mouse | TCA Throttle, Sidestick and addons, peddles, TM1600 Hotas | TrackIR 5 | Tobii Eye Tracker | HP Reverb G2 HMD

Doug