Sign in to follow this  
Babou90

Air Hauler 2 Import Issues

Hey everyone, I ran this by the AH2 forum before bothering everyone on here but they seem way more interested in MSFS than supporting an FSX install. Anywhoo I have been using AH2 since its early access days and had found an installer I really liked and stopped updating, fast forward a bit and I lost all my old installers and was forced to get the newest one through JF. When I started setting my company up I noticed that the batch import function on certain planes was importing them weird. I found a fix was to pull up the .cgf and copy paste the correct names into the title block but this is time consuming and I would rather be flying than doing this. Any ideas on whats causing this or how to fix it? Attached is a screenshot with the FSX Vega import working perfectly while the Stratocruiser did not import OK. 

Regards, 

Matt.  

AH2.jpg

Matt Cottrell

Hey guys, 

Still working on tracking down this issue, would anyone have some older AH2 installers I could try. I am thinking i need to go back to an earlier version and start from there. 

Regards,

Matt. 

Matt Cottrell

1 hour ago, Babou90 said:

would anyone have some older AH2 installers I could try

I have an executable file JF_AirHauler2_FSXP3D_v3.0.0.9.exe. I started with this version. How can I give it to you if you need it?

Thank you for the attention. Sergey Labukh