Sign in to follow this  
kenny584

DA62 PFD BACK softkey

Hi Folks.

I'm following a YouTube video whereby I make use of the G1000 Bridge. I have an SD+ with eight buttons, so I'm already struggling as to fitting in 12 softkeys. The video makes use of a 32 button Stream Deck. I have the second PFD softkey working in that it opens the options to select Layout and Back. That's great. However, I then thought I would use the same G1000 Bridge scripts, with the softkey 11 inserted to take me 'Back'  to the original 12 softkeys. However, it opens up the 'Nearest' insert window. That is what button 11 does in the PFD with the use of the mouse.

Is there a way to define an SD+ button to go 'Back' to the original 12 softkeys?

Regards...Kenny.

5 hours ago, kenny584 said:

Is there a way to define an SD+ button to go 'Back' to the original 12 softkeys?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand.

Softkeys are dynamic, they will do whatever the G1000 requires them to do at this point, on that page.That is why the bridge is transmitting the actual label on every button when they change. That is the only purpose of this module, it has always been possible to click on them.

When there is a navigation button to a previous page, you can use that. But TMBK there are no "original" softkeys and no way to go "back" anywhere.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI

Hello again.

WOW and double WOW. With the help of a friend I now understand how the G1000 Bridge works. It is amazing!! I have eight buttons on my SD+ and I have made two pages with eight buttons in each page. Allowing for forward and back buttons on each page, I have 12 available buttons and as you say they are dynamic. I can switch between all of the functions in the G1000. Happy days. Thank you so much for this.

Regards...Kenny.