Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

hi, i have some problem

Hi,

Even if in my parameters.xml, i have entered the two lfolder, (they totally have 14000 repaints), PSXTraffic only read one of them 87000 repaints)

what am i doing wrong? i have read the manual and all is as explained

this is what i have on parameters:

<parameter name="MAIN_WINDOW_X" value="3594" />
    <parameter name="MAIN_WINDOW_Y" value="132" />
    <parameter name="PROGRAM_VERSION" value="4.2.0" />
    <parameter name="lfolder0" value="C:\MSFS-COSAS\Mi-trafiquito\SimObjects\Airplanes" />
    <parameter name="lfolder1" value="C:\MSFS\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta\SimObjects\Airplanes" />
    <parameter name="afolder0" value="C:\MSFS\Community" />
    <parameter name="afolder1" value="C:\MSFS\Official" />

and, on PSXTraffic i have this:

-Scan for liveries Automatic ticked, prioritize also ticked. 

max arircraft matching depth: live 2 and static 3.

thanks for the help!

10 hours ago, abranpuko said:

what am i doing wrong? i have read the manual

Well you better read it again 😉

Switch off the Automatic scan of Liveries.

Only in non automatic mode it will scan the folders (and subfolders) pointed to by the lfolderx parameters.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kiek said:

Well you better read it again 😉

Switch off the Automatic scan of Liveries.

Only in non automatic mode it will scan the folders (and subfolders) pointed to by the lfolderx parameters.

Thanks. I have done it again. 
if the folder is out the community folder, PSXTraffic says to me: “too many liveries could not be created”. 81

but if if input it on community there is no problem.

my problem is that i dont want those to traffic folders on the same path. I need the “not aig one” out of community. 
Its strange. 
thanks

3 hours ago, abranpuko said:

if the folder is out the community folder, PSXTraffic says to me: “too many liveries could not be created”. 81

Yes, you must not do that of course. Define a lfolder parameter to the  aig-aitraffic-oci-beta  folder in Community

3 hours ago, kiek said:

Yes, you must not do that of course. Define a lfolder parameter to the  aig-aitraffic-oci-beta  folder in Community

Sorry i dont understand… 

I have, by one side. The aig aitraffic oci beta on the community folder. 
but i have another traffic, made by my own, that is on disc C :

Can i continue having them like that? Or do i need to have both on community folder?

Sorry and thanks 

4 hours ago, abranpuko said:

Sorry i dont understand… 

I have, by one side. The aig aitraffic oci beta on the community folder. 
but i have another traffic, made by my own, that is on disc C :

Can i continue having them like that? Or do i need to have both on community folder?

Sorry and thanks 

For MSFS you need everything in the Community folder. If you want to place things outside you better use the AddOnLinker app, to put short cuts in Communuty to your aircraft elsewhere.

Edited by kiek
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, kiek said:

For MSFS you need everything in the Community folder. If you want to place things outside you better use the AddOnLinker app, to put short cuts in Communuty to your aircraft elsewhere.

Ok thank you again!

Nico..I have a similar setup except I don't have a parameter for Official.  Problem is I only have half the liveries when I use prioritize v automatic.  

So where is the other half?  I wouldn't think it would be in official?  I have 10,000 liveries with automatic and 5,000 with prioritize.

<parameter name="lfolder0" value="E:\SteamLibrary\Community\justflight-aircraft-traffic-fleet" />
    <parameter name="lfolder1" value="E:\SteamLibrary\Community\fsltl-traffic-base" />
    <parameter name="lfolder2" value="E:\SteamLibrary\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta" />
    <parameter name="afolder0" value="E:\SteamLibrary\Community" />

Edited by knich

5 minutes ago, knich said:

Nico..I have a similar setup except I don't have a parameter for Official.  Problem is I only have half the liveries when I use prioritize v automatic.  

So where is the other half?  I wouldn't think it would be in official?  I have 10,000 liveries with automatic and 5,000 with prioritize.

What do you mean with Official ?

Where is the other half?: Well  that's what prioritizing is all about. If in a Higher folder there is  KLM B738, all liveries of a KLM Boeing 738 in lower folders are skipped. 

That way you can give priority to say AIG over FSTraffic or the other way around.

Edited by kiek

1 minute ago, kiek said:

What do you mean with Official ?

Where is the other half?: Well  that's what prioritizing is all about. If in a Higher folder there is  KLM B738, all liveries of a KLM Boeing 738 in lower folders are skipped. 

That way you can give priority to say AIG over FSTraffic or the other way around.

Note the difference in liveries when I use prioritize v automatic.  I don't understand why I have more liveries when I choose automatic.

Screenshot-2023-11-23-125758.png

Screenshot-2023-11-23-125859.png

So are you saying that I have 5000 duplicates? 

4 minutes ago, knich said:

Note the difference in liveries when I use prioritize v automatic.  I don't understand why I have more liveries when I choose automatic.

Screenshot-2023-11-23-125758.png

Screenshot-2023-11-23-125859.png

So are you saying that I have 5000 duplicates? 

You are comparing "apples" with "pears" so to speak.

You must compare non-automatic with prioritize versus non-autmatic without prioritize.