Sign in to follow this  
ywg256

Passenger2

Good Day All,

So this program has finally released as of yesterday which is more or less a direct replacement to FSPassengers. It is a little more immersive in the fact that you need to set contracts for ground handling and catering along with purchasing aircraft, advertising, set crew rates etc.....It is already being updated to fix minor bugs with more aircraft being added as they go. Just a fantastic program so far and I highly recommend going to get it.

https://www.passenger2.com/

Regards,

Sean

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

Hello,

Thank you for the information, it looks great. I have a question, is it possible to simulate only passengers, without playing with creating, managing, buying catering, etc.? The rating system doesn't interest me much either. I would like to have only the ability to simulate the behavior of passengers- nice to do sometimes a medical emergency or get information about a drunk passenger. Simulation of interaction with cabin crew is also in my interest.
I would like to simply choose a flight, enter the cockpit and enjoy the flight with simulated passengers, without the fun of scoring and evaluating satisfaction 

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Grzegorz

Never tried it but they do have a secondary option to "just fly". They offer a demo version to try before buying. I think its 30min.

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

Finaly FSP for 64bit?

I think I already settled with FSCaptain then.. while this looks interesting with X-Plane support, however it doesn't list XP12, that's weird...

Check out their discord re xplane 12. Seems to be working for folks including with toliss a320.

Edited by ywg256

On 11/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, ywg256 said:

Never tried it but they do have a secondary option to "just fly". They offer a demo version to try before buying. I think its 30min.

Thank you. I didn't notice there was a trial version. Will try in my spare time how it works. Before that, I would appreciate your feedback.

Grzegorz

What is really impressive is the support in their discord. I swear they dont sleep lol. The program overall is quite easy to navigate in terms of setting up you pilot and company. Note that if you do get the program please read the manual because I missed a couple steps the first flight which didnt end in a good score hahaha. It is constantly being updated and will have more sound pack options and aircraft options to buy. Overall this is a solid fspassenger replacement.