Sign in to follow this  
Kalnon

Trouble installing Stadia Map Theme

Hello, I wanted to update to the latest versions of both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of LNM and I'm having trouble getting LNM to see the Stadia Map theme I have installed.  I installed the Stadia Map theme to C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\Little Navmap Files\Map Themes.  I then opened LNM, selected tools, then options, then I clicked on Cache and Files.  I selected Select Themes Directory and pointed it to the folder stadiastamenterrain then clicked ok.  I then clicked the Apply button, then OK and restarted LNM.  The problem is the new Stadia Map option does not appear in the LNM map selection menu so I'm lost.

I had this working before I decided to update but I don't know what I did wrong this time.  I use the Stamin Terrain/Stadia Maps for most of my flight planning and I would greatly appreciate help anyone could provide.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Kalnon said:

I selected Select Themes Directory and pointed it to the folder stadiastamenterrain then clicked ok. 

I guess this is the part where it went wrong. You have to select "C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\Little Navmap Files\Map Themes" and LNM will automatically find all themes placed in this folder.

Here are a few screenshots which should make this clear:

This. Note the selected folder "...\Map Themes" in LNM options which contains the "stadiastamenterrain" folder:

image.png

Alex

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, albar965 said:

I guess this is the part where it went wrong. You have to select "C:\Users\"user name"\Documents\Little Navmap Files\Map Themes" and LNM will automatically find all themes placed in this folder.

Here are a few screenshots which should make this clear:

This. Note the selected folder "...\Map Themes" in LNM options which contains the "stadiastamenterrain" folder:

Alex

You were right, that's exactly what I did wrong.  It's working now, thank you Alex, I greatly appreciate your help and all the hard work you do on LNM as well as answer dumb questions like mine on top of it 😁

2 hours ago, Kalnon said:

You were right, that's exactly what I did wrong.  It's working now, thank you Alex, I greatly appreciate your help and all the hard work you do on LNM as well as answer dumb questions like mine on top of it

You're welcome. Glad I could help.👍

Alex

• Like 1