Sign in to follow this  
koch44

Transponder issues on XP12 with SSG 747

Hallo,

I use P2ATC frequently both with XP12 and MSFS. I don't have issues witth any plane except the SSG 747 (version 2.7 for XP12, latest P2ATC beta). P2ATC doesn't seem to recognize the transponder mode. In other planes ist synchronizes, but with the SSG I only see numbers as modes in the P2ATC. For example if I set TA/RA in the SSG, P2ATC only reads "Mode 7". Does anybody have an advice how to solve this?

Thanks in advance, Alexander

That is an issue with that specific aircraft and how they implemented their Transponder.  You may need to set it first in the aircraft, and then if it doesn't change in P2A, change it in P2A.

Dave

Thanks for the quick response. I already tried that. But I can't change the setting in P2ATC for it is reverted back instantly to the wrong setting.

Greetings from Germany, Alexander