Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

Have a GREAT time in Seattle ... All of you!!!

I am much more a reader and learner rather than a poster or "teacher." And there is not nearly as much to learn tonight! Many of you who who have offered the most prolific assistance and insight during this (shall we say ...) challenging year ... are there in Seattle with the creators of this software. Please have a wonderful time... and be safe. I look forward to reading your comments after the event. I know that a simple pooling of thoughts in person may result in a few great new suggestions to make the FSX SP-2 Acc. platform run even better. I'm very envious. Have much fun, all! God bless,Steve

Guest Lith1um

Wish I could be there, but I'm on the other side of the country and I can't get the time off work right now.I'd love to meet some of those people.

I know how you feel. Most of these events have been too far for me to make the time to go. This time though it's just a three hour drive so I'm about to leave for Seattle and will be there this morning. Looking forward to meeting a lot of people I have been in communication with for years ;).

Dr Zane Gard

Posted Image

Sr Staff Reviewer AVSIM

Private Pilot ASEL since 1986 IFR 2010

AOPA 00915027

American Mensa 100314888

Have a safe drive, Zane!I see you are a RW Pilot. I wonder if you are active and what you fly? I am an inactive RW pilot. My last flying was a semester of teaching aviation at a college in Washington state. I live in Indiana. I have about 2500-3000 (I stopped logging ;^) and hold ATP,CFI-I,ASMEL. My favorite part is teaching, though. I just wish I understood a third as much about these sims and computers, as what I USED to have "on my fingertips" about airplanes. That's why I need these forums so much and all of the great help these people graciously offer.I hope its a great weekend for you. I enjoy the Flight 1 software I own. Especially liked having the AOPA Cardinal in my fleet. Just wish the VC was finished and that the 2D cockpit left and right views had been drawn. I so enjoy having planes in my virtual hanger that I have either flown or taught in.Take care,Steve

Don't worry about the Vc in the Cardinal-they say there will be an update when the real bird's interior is finished. The cherokee 6 they did is still one of my favorite planes. You are correct about computers/simulators being difficult-though they seem to be as buggy and mysterious as mechanical problems in real planes! :_lolZane-I wish I could make it too. Unfortunately I am in an occupation where I can never name when my vacation is so unless there is a happy coincidence I will probably forever be missing these.What is the progress on the Baron?http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpgForum Moderatorhttp://geofageofa.spaces.live.com/