Sign in to follow this  
SusGofres

Addons for FS2004

Well guys, I got it, my new computer will be available in June. Thanks for the help, I'm enjoying the game with the addons you recommended. See you soon

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2023 at 9:28 AM, SusGofres said:

What is the best version of airbus?

Decided to visit this FS9 forum, so many memories, so sad some individuals I knew are not active anymore.

By the way, the best Airbus in FS9 is Airsimmer. That was my first addon I bought. The product was never complete, some said it was broken and unflyable, but I had good times, it had so many potentials. 

#2 Wilco Airbus Series, but I don't know if they are still active. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H + RTX 3050

On 1/27/2024 at 3:48 PM, History said:

Decided to visit this FS9 forum, so many memories, so sad some individuals I knew are not active anymore.

By the way, the best Airbus in FS9 is Airsimmer. That was my first addon I bought. The product was never complete, some said it was broken and unflyable, but I had good times, it had so many potentials. 

#2 Wilco Airbus Series, but I don't know if they are still active. 

As far as I know, Wilco has stopped supporting fs9, but I'll take a look at the first one.

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2023 at 11:12 AM, Brisafresca said:

World-of-AI AI Traffic

Someone posted a link to the downloads in a thread that came up in a google search, but that site restricts non-paying download speeds to 50/kbs, and the WoAI traffic download is 2.2 gb, and I do not have the money nor the income for it. Any alternative hosts?

And are there FS9 AI traffic mods/bundles for the more recent years that WoAI never got to?

Edited by PlutonianEmpire