Sign in to follow this  
Ident

Question for Kodiak Owners

Can the G1000 panels pop out? Looking to put them on their own screens and use Pop Pout Manager to do so. I wont buy the a/c if its not an option so I thank anyone who can give me an answer.

Yes they can be popped out. However, it's just the displays not the bezels around them. So you'd need some other software (like Air Manager) or hardware to provide the bezels with the buttons and knobs to interact with the G1000s.

Edited by Malaromane

1 hour ago, Malaromane said:

Yes they can be popped out. However, it's just the displays not the bezels around them. So you'd need some other software (like Air Manager) or hardware to provide the bezels with the buttons and knobs to interact with the G1000s.

Perfect. I have AirManager and everything I need to control the buttons and knobs as hardware but really just need a screen to show the engine management gauges as I have G5's and a GTN750 for the six pack and navigation. Just looking for a STOL plane that works with my simpit setup for some back country flying.