Sign in to follow this  

I have downloaded I can't count how many times I have downloaded there add on pack FSM it still does'nt work?? I go to the page where they told to go download it no GO any help please...

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

12 hours ago, sdenton said:

I have downloaded I can't count how many times I have downloaded there add on pack FSM it still does'nt work?? I go to the page where they told to go download it no GO any help please...

Sorry, I don't understand the issue. Please provide a little more info -- what are you trying to download, and for what plane and sim?

Thx,

Al

Flysimware Lear Jet 35A FMS expansion pack that the one that does not work thanks for the replie

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

2 hours ago, sdenton said:

Flysimware Lear Jet 35A FMS expansion pack that the one that does not work thanks for the replie

Is the problem you can't download it, or is the problem it doesn't work after you install it in the Lear 35A?

it downlods ok but it does not work in the sim 

1 hour ago, sdenton said:

it downlods ok but it does not work in the sim 

Do you see it in the Lear35 between the seats like in the picture below, but it just doesn't turn on, or what exactly?

spacer.png

the only things that I can program is flight plan and look at  the fuel page, that it no tune nothing like the manual? 

So it starts up and works for entering a flight plan and looking at the fuel. Unfortunately, in that case I don't know what might be wrong if you are following the instructions in the manual. Hopefully someone who uses the FMS (I don't) will be able to help here.

Al

ok thanks here is what i confused  about?  

GET FILES:

Head to our digital store https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE 
Then log in and go to "order history and details" and click the order Details/Downloads. 
Scroll down to the download section and click the product name to start downloading. 

Locate the download once downloaded unzip the package and inside is an exe installer.

3 hours ago, sdenton said:

ok thanks here is what i confused  about?  

GET FILES:

Head to our digital store https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE
Then log in and go to "order history and details" and click the order Details/Downloads. 
Scroll down to the download section and click the product name to start downloading. 

Locate the download once downloaded unzip the package and inside is an exe installer.

The above are the instructions on how to install the FMS into the Lear35. Since you said you can enter a flight plan into the FMS, then I think you must of done all the above correctly. So what is it about the above instructions you do not understand?

Al

Edited by ark