Sign in to follow this  
legion

hi,problem with CLS a330

hi everyone,i have a little problem with the CLS a330/340,the landing lights dont work in the cabin view,outside yes,but inside no,how ca i solve this problem???? ahh sorry for my english

i dont know how can put a photo in here to show you

Legion,

If I understand you correctly, you are referring to not being able to see any landing light splash on the runway surface from your CLS A330/340 cabin (or cockpit) window, even allthough everything displays correctly in outside views.

To test your problem and to be able to comment on it, I will need to download and (test-)install your Airbus but quite obviously, only if it's freeware.

Where did you download it from ?

Greetings and regards.

Hans

I don't know at what stage in FS2004's life this model was created (by 2007, at least, it seems) but quite a few early FS2004 add-on aircraft exhibited this behaviour because one specific software that could used to build them had not been updated from FS2002 to show the light splash. And some developers of free aircraft didn't update even when it became possible (probably for cost reasons) - but I would expect better of a commercial product which I it seems this is.

Hans - it isn't free, only available at Simmarket as far as I can tell. But to Legion, it may be worth checking at Simmarket to make sure there isn't an update available.

John

Edited by John Hinson

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Hi there John,

Yes, I already suspected that Legion's problem had something to do with what you explained.

In my mind the only possibility now left for him, seems to be that the called for landing light "effect" itself, is definitely to be deemed the culprit and that a better working landing light from any other aircraft, needs to replace the culprit one in Legion's aircraft.cfg [Lights] section. However, this will most probably need to be in a "trial and error" fashion.

Legion, if you read this, I wish you good luck and happy FS9 flying..

Hans

John,

I had allready pressed the "send" key for my last message, when just out of further inquisitiveness, I Googled "Landing Light effect FS2004" and to my great surprise, many posts, almost all along your line of explanation, turned up.

Well, it now seems that Legion was not the only one with a "Landing Light problem".

Regards

Hans