Sign in to follow this  
Bartul

FG not working after Dune update

After I installed this latest 'movie update', FG makes my FPSs go to single digits. Uninstalling it didn't help. Reinstalling the sim didn't help. The only thing that helps is removing the two files (universal version) or deactivating the registry change in the other version, I tried both of them.

Funny thing, nobody mentions this. Am I the only one!? But what went wrong? What was changed with this update? My FPSs before were around 60 with short dips to high 50s.. Now, it's around low 40s and I don't complain for I have 2060S, but still...

What else can I try?

Edited by Bartul

17 minutes ago, Bartul said:

Funny thing, nobody mentions this. Am I the only one!?

For what it's worth, nothing has changed here.

1 hour ago, Bartul said:

Now, it's around low 40s and I don't complain for I have 2060S, but still...

What else can I try?

So you are using the FG mod... might need an update of the mod then. No issues with regular FG on my end using a 4080...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

39 minutes ago, AnkH said:

So you are using the FG mod... might need an update of the mod then. No issues with regular FG on my end using a 4080...

28 minutes ago, psychedelic_tortilla said:

I'm using the mod, no issues here after the update.

I know.... the first half an hour I thought it was the MS Empire stroke back, but......... I used the latest, 0.9....