Sign in to follow this  
Purr

Uhhh...stuck in hangar...help?

I have all the latest updates to msfs, was running fine earlier today. Since then, I used the adaptive LOD mod which was working fine and the latest frame generation version (0.90) and the latest DLSS 3.5.1 I think.  I have rebooted and now when I run MSFS, there is no beginning menu page, it simply starts me on the hangar page with the hangar door animation opening and closing slowly, but with only two options to select at the bottom of the page: Tab for reading latest updates or Esc to quit to desktop (!). 

Have rebooted several times but same result. Have never seen this before and no idea how to get out of the loop. Has anyone seen this before? Help!

Attached is a pic of the console error log, which I don't know how to interpret. I am in developer mode but have always used it with no problem.

https://imgur.com/a/U9Xos1e

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

Have you taken FlowPro out of your community folder and see if it helps?  Looks like its calling the virtual keys (Escape key, TAB key, etc)...and can't find them for whatever reason

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I had this last night.  I think I had finished a flight and tried to return to main menu.

I am using SU15 beta though.  I've never experienced this bug prior.

Edited by ryanbatc

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Deleted a whole lot of my community folder and then went to a steam repair of msfs which down,aided some incomplete module and that seemed to fix things, thanks. Also yes could be a quirky beta thing.

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

I saw the same issue earlier this week after I installed the Dune expansion and tried one of the activities.  I'm not in the beta nor do I use the adaptive LOD mode. Exiting and relaunching the game seemed to fix the issue for me, but I later removed the Dune expansion just in case and haven't seen the issue return.

1 hour ago, stalz said:

I saw the same issue earlier this week after I installed the Dune expansion and tried one of the activities.  I'm not in the beta nor do I use the adaptive LOD mode. Exiting and relaunching the game seemed to fix the issue for me, but I later removed the Dune expansion just in case and haven't seen the issue return.

Huh, interesting, thanks for this tip...I will do this if the issue arises again!

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10