Sign in to follow this  
flugsim4u

Liveries Scan Error

Hello Nico,

I had to completely reinstall my Prepar3D v5. Previously PSXT Traffic works perfectly. After the reinstallation, PSXT_Prepar3D no longer finds the lVAO_MTL2, neither with the automatic scan nor after entering the corresponding line in the AppData>Roaming>PSXT Traffic file:  <parameter name="lfolder0" value="F:\Prepar3d v5\SimObjects\IVAO_MTL2" />

The path to IVAO_MTL2 is: f:\Prepar3d v5\SimObjects\IVAO_MTL2

KInd regards & thanks for you support in advance!

Peter

10 hours ago, flugsim4u said:

The path to IVAO_MTL2 is: f:\Prepar3d v5\SimObjects\IVAO_MTL2

Hi Peter,

See the Manual, section 13.1:

"The folder with the MTL must be named IVAO_MTL (capitals) or ivao_x-csl  (lower case) otherwise PSXT will scan the files as if they were normal liveries!"

Edited by kiek

Hi Nico,

unfortunately no success, I even copied IVA_MTL into the Prepar3D V5 Main Folder: f:\Prepar3d v5\IVAO_MTL2, unfortunately no success either. The automatic scan simply does not find the AI aircrafts. All folders are shared in Windows 10 Pro.

Manual installation does not work either. I have added the line <parameter name="lfolder0" value="F:\Prepar3d \IVAO_MTL2" /> to the end. Does it perhaps need to be inserted in a different place?

I hope we get the problem solved, because without your tool the sim is much more boring.

Kind regards

Peter

57 minutes ago, flugsim4u said:

Manual installation does not work either. I have added the line <parameter name="lfolder0" value="F:\Prepar3d \IVAO_MTL2" /> to the end. Does it perhaps need to be inserted in a different place?

No, it can be at any place as long as you put it in between 

<parameters>

</parameters>

But your problem is still that you are using IVAO_MTL2 instead of IVAO_MTL as name for the library....

Edited by kiek

19 minutes ago, flugsim4u said:

... what a stupid error, I had only change "IVAO_MTL" in the Prepar3D v5 main folder path.

There are no stupid errors 😉