Sign in to follow this  
whiterider98

Cropduster X not working in FSX

Hello All,

I  apologize as im new to modding, but i cannot get crop-duster X to work in FSX, I'm following the steps in the installation guide but when it get to the step where you change the aicrafts payload and the fields are supposed to populate, nothing is happening, ive uninstalled and reinstalled and made sure the right folder with the contents is in the right spot, but it still doesnt want to work, I downloaded it off of simmarket so idk if that is part of the problem, but any help you guys could be able to provide would be great, Thank You!

Hi,

Firstly no need to apologise for asking for help - we've all been there!

I don't have this addon so I can't offer you much help here. I note that it seems to come in different versions for FSX Accel, FSX Steam, etc and, assuming that you have installed the correct version for your platform, I would have thought it might be worth re-downloading it from SImmarket in case your download became corrupted and trying again. If this doesn't help then the next step would probably be to contact Lorby for support as I don't think Simmarket will get involved in functional issues. 

Bill