Sign in to follow this  
Wobbie

Misty

I wonder if there are anyone that still remembers Misty Moorings & Misty Fjords?

I had forgotten what fun they are to fly in, & after many years, I've reinstalled them.

All good, except in 'Misty's Place' & another field that I just cannot remember, I've got what can be described as tank farms lining the runway.

These, I'm sure, should be trees. Anyone come up against this?

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

Wobbi,

Your "tank farms" are most probably scenery objects for which the BGL file(s) concerned cannot find their called for textures, neither in the airport's own texture folder, nor in your main FS9 texture folder.

If you have in fact re-downloaded your "misty Moorings" and your "Misty Fjords" from somewhere, then I would want to know from where you downloaded them, so that I can (test-)download them myself and then (try to) help you with any missing textures. Hopefully for you these sceneries are not payware.

Regards

Hans

Posted (edited)

I think that I've found the culprit..

My mistake, the error message I'm getting is from the Flying M airstrip, that's from Georender 1, I'm sure. The trees look like white blocks, with trees superimposed on it.

I've really gone overboard, with Emma Field, Misty, all the Georender packs & Glacier Bay.
It really makes for some nice flying. Something to explore, if you not into the usual point to point flying.
Oh, I've also added all of The Ford Tri-Motor Project scenery, as well as Bill Lyons's packages., so I'm having so much fun again, with VFR flying & exploring.

I've had the Georender files for ages, & unfortunatly, they are payware.

Edited by Wobbie
  • Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...