Sign in to follow this  
jkeye

XP12 CTD with P2ATC and LiveTraffic

Hi Dave

Thanks for P2ATC -it reallly makes XP12 come alive!

I've been trying to get it to see the XP12 AI (I've added 19 AI B737 Laminar aircraft at the flight set up screen for P2ATC to use).

Hovever I've noted the follwing

1.At EIDW I was instructed to take off RWY 16 when there was an aircraft on short final 28R and I was holding short to cross-is this something P2ATC can prevent?

2.I lose control of my spacebar (NB I use Win 10 and WMR for VR).

I can't see the option for uploading files here

The program doesn't consider cross-runway traffic when giving clearances and can't really determine that Runway 16 should not be used when the main runways 28R/L are in use.  For that airport, I would make Rwys 28R/L the preferred runways and set the "light wind" conditions fairly high so runway 16 doesn't get used much.  You could also force the departure runway to be the same as the AI Traffic runway to avoid this.

P2A doesn't take control of any keys on its own.  Check to see if you have the space bar set as a hot key in P2A or another program. 

Dave 

19 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

The program doesn't consider cross-runway traffic when giving clearances and can't really determine that Runway 16 should not be used when the main runways 28R/L are in use.  For that airport, I would make Rwys 28R/L the preferred runways and set the "light wind" conditions fairly high so runway 16 doesn't get used much.  You could also force the departure runway to be the same as the AI Traffic runway to avoid this.

P2A doesn't take control of any keys on its own.  Check to see if you have the space bar set as a hot key in P2A or another program. 

Dave 

Brilliant-Thanks for the very prompt support!

The spacebar was indeed assigned to the PTT key

Jay