Sign in to follow this  
glennav8r

Activate leg problem

Hi Ed

I manage 5 professional licence installations of your 32 bit G1000 software and experience the following crashes across all 5.

When selecting Activate Leg on the first waypoint of an arrival procedure, the software freezes and then crashes P3D v3. I assume this is happening as your software doesn't transition between procedures as it should do. We have updated a couple of the sims to the latest installer on your website still with the same results. While we have learnt to live with the sequencing behaviour by using DTO in many cases, it is frustrating when our students attempt to activate legs as they should be able to and have their whole session grind to a halt.

Any advice or assistance you can offer would be appreciated thanks.

Regards Glenn

Simutech Flight Training Devices Ltd.

This is not a support issue suitable for these forums, to be honest.  Please use our support email process as there are people there to assist you with these more complex issues.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Posted (edited)

I couldn't agree more however I have not had any replies each time I have emailed in the last few months. Hence why I have posted here.

I have just forwarded this as an email as requested thanks.

Edited by glennav8r

On 3/29/2024 at 3:25 AM, WarpD said:

This is not a support issue suitable for these forums, to be honest.  Please use our support email process as there are people there to assist you with these more complex issues.

Hi again Ed

I forwarded this as per your advise to Mindstar support email 1 month ago. As usual, nothing heard. We would like to resolve the issue that we are having as it is impacting our abilty now to gain recertification of our Mindstar equipped sims.

Regards Glenn.

Can you tell me what your support ticket number is?

[edit]

Ok, I have located your ticket and you were provided a response on 29 MAR 2024.  If you are not seeing this response I would suggest checking your "spam catcher" as it may be seeing it as spam.

I also located your first support ticket and it too had been responded to.  We received your first ticket on 16 FEB and replied to it on 20 FEB.  Your latest ticket was received on 28 MAR and as I already stated in the paragraph above it was responded to on 29 MAR.

If you are not getting the responses... your spam filter is the primary suspect in my book.

Edited by WarpD

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Hi again

I have checked my Spam folders right down to my ISPs level and there have been no emails there. The last email I received from Mindstar was the 16 OCT 2022, which went to the Inbox. I also have no rules or anything setup and have never experienced missed emails from any of my other contacts. Of interest, I no longer receive an acknowledgement when a support ticked is lodged either, well at lease since 2022.

If you could perhaps forward your support reply direct to my email outside of your support ticket system I can see if that works?

Regards

Glenn