Sign in to follow this  
seamaster55

CLS MD-81/82 Jetliner - does it work in P3d v5?

To be exact, P3d 5.4.

https://www.justflight.com/product/md-81-82-jetliner-download

Do have the CLS DC-10 working fine in 5.4, the only thing that doesn't do is - no sound from the switches in cockpit.

The Just Flight DC-8 works fine as well.

The CLS 747 200/300 wouldn't work in 5.4, so thats why I'm asking really.

Also interested in the Skysimulations DC-9, although it is only supposed to work up to version 4 of p3d.

4 hours ago, seamaster55 said:

To be exact, P3d 5.4.

https://www.justflight.com/product/md-81-82-jetliner-download

Do have the CLS DC-10 working fine in 5.4, the only thing that doesn't do is - no sound from the switches in cockpit.

The Just Flight DC-8 works fine as well.

The CLS 747 200/300 wouldn't work in 5.4, so thats why I'm asking really.

Also interested in the Skysimulations DC-9, although it is only supposed to work up to version 4 of p3d.

Instead of the Skysimulations DC-9, I recommend that you purchase the Coolsky/Flight1 DC-9 package that is far superior in terms of system depth and realism (and also contains the MD80, even though the graphics for the MD80 arent the best). 🙂

The CLS DC-10 works great in P3D5.4, please have a look at this thread for a great "improvement package" for that plane (which also fixes the sound problem): 

• Like 1

i7 13700K @ 5.3 ghz / DeepCool AK620 Cooler / MSI Z790 Tomahawk WiFi / 32GB Trident DDR5 RAM @ 7200 mhz / 24GB Gainward 3090 Geforce RTX  / 2 TB SSD WD Black SN850X NVMe / 1 TB SSD Samsung 990 Pro series / 2 TB SSD Samsung 980 Pro Series / 500 gb and 250 gb SSD Samsung Evo 850 / RM1000W Corsair PSU

No, the airliner doesn't work in p3d, the gauges, VC, and undercarriage are missing.

Just bought it today.

Works in FSX though, and it has a really interesting, detailed cockpit.😪

For an MD80 in P3D I can only recommend the Leonardo Maddog, still a really stellar aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PUT In the UK.

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x & Radeon RX570 8GB. Prepar3Dv5.3 @1080p

spacer.png