Sign in to follow this  
flyinmaninmn

Vehicles

Hi there

Are there anybody out there who knows how to create static vehicles for placement into flight Sim 2004? The main vehicle I am wanting is a Chevy Silverado. If you need pictures I can provide as many as you need for color and decals (if any). Let me know if you can do this for me. There has to be someone out there that can do this for me.

Lee

flyinmaninmn,

Why are you in here asking more questions when folks have responded to your previous questions and you ignore them? How old are you? 

When folks are willing to donate their personal time to help you it would be wise of you to simply say "thank you". Good grief.

Mitch

Posted (edited)

Could anybody kindly do this for me? I thank you if you could.

Thank you in advance

Lee

Edited by flyinmaninmn

1 hour ago, PebbleBeach said:

flyinmaninmn,

Why are you in here asking more questions when folks have responded to your previous questions and you ignore them? How old are you? 

When folks are willing to donate their personal time to help you it would be wise of you to simply say "thank you". Good grief.

Mitch

Full marks for taking the opportunity to point out this person's failings.

Whomsoever they may be they seem to be totally oblivious to any suggestion that involves themselves actually making an effort to read any instructions ... 

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, chris_eve said:

Full marks for taking the opportunity to point out this person's failings.

Whomsoever they may be they seem to be totally oblivious to any suggestion that involves themselves actually making an effort to read any instructions ... 

Thank you Chris. He sent me a nasty message saying I should go elsewhere. :rolleyes:

He had asked me in the KRNO thread:

"Hi PebbleBeach-Im wondering if you can build buildings. There are a few places I would like built in various locations. I have pictures you can have to see what building looks like. I Hope you can do it for me."

I responded yes I would be happy to make whatever for him and he never responded. And scenery design is not a quick thing. You must model it in a 3D program and export it using MCX. You must then create a library for the objects before you return to MCX and make a BGL for the scenery. It can take hours in some cases. But I offered to do it. No response. He just kept continuing to beg others for more things. Oh well. 

Mitch

Edited by PebbleBeach
  • Like 1

Does anybody have the time to make a vehicle for me (Chevy Silverado). I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you if you can do it. I have pictures to see different views of the vehicle. Not all views the same truck but you'll get the general idea. If you can do this, e-mail me: california92069@aol.com and let me know if you would be willing to do this small favor. Thank you

Lee

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, flyinmaninmn said:

Does anybody have the time to make a vehicle for me (Chevy Silverado). I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you if you can do it. I have pictures to see different views of the vehicle. Not all views the same truck but you'll get the general idea. If you can do this, e-mail me: california92069@aol.com and let me know if you would be willing to do this small favor. Thank you

Lee

He doesn't give up!

I want ... I want ... I want ... I can't be bothered to do it myself.

Edited by chris_eve
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, flyinmaninmn said:

Lee

Coo-coo

• Like 1

Does anybody have the time to make me a A1-Abrahms in Dallas Cowboy's 1967 livery? If you can do this please email me at california92069@aol.com and let me know you would be willing to do this small favor for me. Should only take you 4-5 minutes.  flyinmaninmn

• Like 1

The OP asked politely. He didn’t say “I want, I want”.

However, his request has not been answered so time to accept it’s not going to happen. Locked.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather