Sign in to follow this  
737_800

MSFS handcrafted airports - your guesses

One of the most existed things I am looking forward for msfs 2024 are the handcrafted airports. 

what you do you wish? Which airport could make it into the new sim?

my educated guess is that:

gaya Barcelona,

Munich,

London Stansted,

Lugano,

rio de janeiro

I think this is realistic, since they stopped talking about the EDDM scenery and said it will be published under a new brand. Also they didn‘t even bother answering my email regarding it. The other mentioned airport are also under the coming soon section under their website, which also includes LSZH, which also got released as a handcrafted airport.

What do you think? What handcrafted airports might also be inside msfs 2024?

Sure, we need another Barcelona!

Apart from that the handcrafted airports will be exactly the same as on MSFS 2020 (since MSFS 2024 is nothing but a bigger version update) and will only be added upon by World Updates as usual. At least that's what I figured.

• Like 1

How do you know? I would have thought they provide some new airports inside the package as in msfs2020.

Despite that My gut says the gays ones will be included. Would be happy with that selection and many already have bought eddm or lebl, so Microsoft would disturb the adding market.

Eh I'm not really sure.  I don't really use those and prefer to support the addon community with payware and freeware options.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |