Sign in to follow this  
ahuimanu

Savage FSX reviews

>Hi Lou!>Always nice reading you.>How are you my friend? :--)I agree, flying is a rich-man's (or fool's) pursuit as it is usually a net drain on money. Of course the experiencial rewards are great and for some that is worth all the cost.You know the old saying right? If it floats, flies or *not suitable for a family oriented forum like this*s, RENT IT.I TREASURE having msfs for all these years as it scratches the itch quite adequately.>>In the US it's quite easy to fly for real.>Laws are opened and supple, prices are rather affordable,>there is a lot of choice, of places and opportunities to learn>and fly.>In Israel where I live or in Europe it's limited to a very few>fortunate and privileged people.>FS is for a lot of people around the world the only way to>fulfill their dream of "flying" an aircraft.>And they can do that for less than 50$ and have their own "day>at the beach" everyday ;)>Of course it's not the real thing but thanks to FS, they are>getting closer and closer to it and most of all they enjoy>flying.>I am a real pilot and I still have fun and pleasure flying my>old Goose with FSX when coming back home (ok, my wife has gone>with another guy but who cares, huh??).>So, this kind of "review" (?) that keeps up the idea of an>endless "Microsoft conspiracy" is nothing but boring and>sterile.>FSX is not perfect for sure, it could have been better, but>it's already a wonderful way of dreaming and leaving the>ground for a bunch of guys and for that, deserves its "85">grade :--)>

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.