Sign in to follow this  
Jean-Pierre Bienvenu

Waypoints don't change

I am making progress everyday in trying to set-up and use P2A.

(A lot of subtelties are not on the documentation/videos that I have read and seen so far). So I search AVSIM. I haven’t found what I am looking for yet (up to page 6 in the Forum).

This might not be my last post, but it is my question for tonight.

Here is the situation: 

I have P2A running. I made a FP with it. It is saved, validated, filed after having P2A connected to X-Plane (running). 

On the G1000 (DA-42 is the plane), I load the FP just filed by P2A. 

The frequencies are ‘on’. The yellow plane on the P2A map moves as the DA-42 flies its flightplan on X-Plane. All seems well.

But, on the P2A display, the waypoint indication shows a fixed waypoint and does not change as the plane passes this waypoint. It remains stuck to this waypoint (although the P2A yellow plane follows the correct path passing by one waypoint after another).

What did I miss ?

Sometimes, the Waypoint tracking gets confused and stops.  You can usually get it going again by pressing the Flight Plan Validate button.

Dave