Sign in to follow this  
SimGamingExpo

Survey for new Sim Gaming Expo in Chicago

Hello AVSIM community,

I am in the process of producing a sim gaming expo here in the Chicagoland are which will take place in September of 2025. As part of this process I have created a short survey geared towards members of the sim community to
find out a little bit more about their gaming interests, equipment and what things they would be looking for in an expo like this. 

My plan is to focus on flight, driving, virtual reality and the hardware and software that drive our passions. We're looking to have multiple vendors, seminars and live competitions. This will take place over 3 days (9/5 through 9/7 2025).

I want to make this event as big as it can be and the information that I receive from the survey will help steer me in the right direction. The majority of the currently completed surveys are from the sim racing community and I would really like the flight sim community to have their voice heard and their feedback recorded.

Just so you know the survey is anonymous and does not collect emails. Also not all of the questions are required to be answered. 

It would really mean a lot if you could help.

Finally I wanted to let everyone know that I did ask the admins and got permission to create this post and share the link to the survey with you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZHR2vpnbnTcoMCes0x9Lu3wYHKbVYOFcdqDmvrWODb4/edit

Also if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Thanks
Jorge