Sign in to follow this  
gallen144

V6 Cockpit Lights in Milviz AC

Has anyone figured out how to make the cockpit lights work in the Milviz T-38A Adv under V6?

The lights are working in V4, but I never got it to work in V5 either. I installed Reallight when prompted, but the interior lights are still not working. The external lights and cockpit lights do work. 

Forum and Internet searches have not been helpful. Any ideas?

On 4/12/2024 at 2:38 AM, gallen144 said:

Has anyone figured out how to make the cockpit lights work in the Milviz T-38A Adv under V6?

The lights are working in V4, but I never got it to work in V5 either. I installed Reallight when prompted, but the interior lights are still not working. The external lights and cockpit lights do work. 

Forum and Internet searches have not been helpful. Any ideas?

How has the Milviz T-38A Adv been installed under V6?

Does this thread offer any insight ?

Cheers

Ryzen 5800X clocked to 4.7 Ghz (SMT off), 32 GB ram, Samsung 1 x 1 TB NVMe 970, 2 x 1 TB SSD 850 Pro raided, Asus Tuf 3080Ti

P3D 4.5.14, Orbx Global, Vector and more, lotsa planes too.

Catch my vids on Oz Sim Pilot, catch my screen pics @ Screenshots and Prepar3D

This also seems to work for the true light issues with aerosoft a330 in p3d v6, by placing true light .exe into sim root and running it under admin privileges 

V6 was installed by pointing the installation path to the V6 folder. 
I’m still looking through the suggested link.  I’m away from my flight sim computer for a couple of weeks so won’t be able to try any ideas yet. 

Thanks for the tips.