Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Flightbeam LFBO and ORBx ENTO

I tried to load the Flightbeam LFBO Toulouse Blagnac scenery this morning, and it froze on the loading screen. This happens every now and again with various airports, and a reboot of MSFS always resolves the issue. Unfortunately, this solution did not work this time. I suspected that there must be a conflict between the Flightbeam scenery and one of the more recent airports that I have installed, so I did a bit of detective work....

.....and I have discovered that there is a conflict between Flightbeam LFBO and ORBx ENTO Torp Sandefjord on my PC. The ENTO scenery loads and works fine with LFBO installed, but the latter refuses to load at all.

Can anyone else with both of these addons installed test this to see if it happens on your PC? If so, I will send a report to Flightbeam.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

No other AVSIM members use these two airports?? :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Christopher,

I own both airports. Will test them this evening (after work) and then report back.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Hi Christopher,
I’ve had both airports since they came out. I tested several times, never encountered any problem. Both works perfectly and were bought on "Contrail".
Again testing last week, no problem. 
Try a reinstall to see. 

• Upvote 1

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

On 4/21/2024 at 10:35 AM, Christopher Low said:

...and I have discovered that there is a conflict between Flightbeam LFBO and ORBx ENTO Torp Sandefjord on my PC. The ENTO scenery loads and works fine with LFBO installed, but the latter refuses to load at all.

LFBO: C700-Longitude 

I spawned from the world map to: rwy 32L, 32R, Gate E10. No problems found. What does not work is, that each time I selected rwy 14L or 14R, I spawned on rwy32L.

ENTO: C700-Longitude 

I spawned from the world map to: rwy, gate 12. No problems found. 

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Posted (edited)

I have tried reinstalling LFBO, but I have not done the same for ENTO. I guess that is my next task.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png