With the latest BAe-146 update, it now needs the file plans to be put in its own folder. How can I add this new folder as an additional export option? It needs to go in: X:\<addonDirectory>\Aircraft\JustFlight BAE-146\justflight-aircraft-146\Work\JustFlight\FlightPlans

You cannot add an additional export folder but I plan to add this in the future. As usual, don't as when.🙃

But I can add a fixed export path for the BAE-146 for the next release.

1. I suppose this is the normal MSFS PLN format, right?
  2. The aircraft is really installed outside the simulator path or is there a fixed path in the community folder?

Alex

3 hours ago, albar965 said:

You cannot add an additional export folder but I plan to add this in the future. As usual, don't as when.🙃

But I can add a fixed export path for the BAE-146 for the next release.

1. I suppose this is the normal MSFS PLN format, right?
  2. The aircraft is really installed outside the simulator path or is there a fixed path in the community folder?

Alex

Great, thanks.

1) i believe it's .RTE format

2) I keep my addons on an external ssd and user Addonlinker to link shortcuts into the Community folder, so that's my special path. So normally I think it's <MSFS_install_dir>\Community\JustFlight BAE-146\justflight-aircraft-146\Work\JustFlight\FlightPlans (but don't quote me on that)

Here's what it says in the manual:

Flight plans listed in the COPY PLT RTE menu are stored locally on your PC in an .RTE file format at the following file directory: C:\Users\**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\packages\justflight-aircraft-146\work\JustFlight\FlightPlans.

That looks like a different path than what I use. maybe that's for microsoft store or something

Thanks a lot for the information. 👍

I can use the "<MSFS_install_dir>\Community\JustFlight BAE-146\justflight-aircraft-146\Work\JustFlight\FlightPlans" as a default. The user can change it anyway.

RTE, really? Is this the same stone age RTE as PMDG planes use? Can you simply the content of such a file here so I can identify it?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

2 hours ago, albar965 said:

Thanks a lot for the information. 👍

I can use the "<MSFS_install_dir>\Community\JustFlight BAE-146\justflight-aircraft-146\Work\JustFlight\FlightPlans" as a default. The user can change it anyway.

RTE, really? Is this the same stone age RTE as PMDG planes use? Can you simply the content of such a file here so I can identify it?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

here's a file they provided as an example:

[FlightPlan]
NZAA             -37.008056  174.791667  APT ---    
KARRL            -37.976728  174.512161  WPT ---    
NP               -39.007242  174.183933  WPT 114.40    H384
RUPNU            -39.486506  173.987486  WPT ---    H252
TONUS            -39.877500  173.825153  WPT ---    H252
TELIM            -40.348936  173.626864  WPT ---    H252
MENOV            -40.666308  173.491750  WPT ---    H252
KUNVO            -40.828114  173.422347  WPT ---    H252
NS               -41.303686  173.216297  WPT 113.10    H252
PEAKS            -42.839947  172.614169  WPT ---    Y288
NZCH             -43.489444  172.534444  APT ---    

Thank you a lot.🙂
This looks like a QualityWings RTE (had to look that up in the code). LNM has this in the multiexport as category "Aircraft" and usage "QualityWings".

Will add a separate entry for the BAe  to the next 3.0.7.

Alex

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 5:19 PM, albar965 said:

Thank you a lot.🙂
This looks like a QualityWings RTE (had to look that up in the code). LNM has this in the multiexport as category "Aircraft" and usage "QualityWings".

Will add a separate entry for the BAe  to the next 3.0.7.

Alex

you rock ✈️